What Planned Giving is and what it can do for you.
Planned giving is a type of charitable giving that allows you to express your personal values by integrating your charitable, family and financial goals. No other form of giving does that better than a planned gift that can memorialize you and your loved ones after death. You can leave a lasting mark through a gift that leaves the world a better place with a simple bequest.
Horizon Health Foundation welcomes gifts made through different planned giving arrangements.
These arrangements can:
- Provide for you or your loved ones
- Entitle you to charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions
- Enable you to leave a legacy for your community healthcare
Why give a planned gift?
- You believe in our mission and want to change or save lives in our South Dakota healthcare communities
- Giving feels good. It is fun and fulfilling to give to help those in need.
- You appreciate healthcare and understand the importance of having local healthcare for generations to come.
- A bequest allows you to honor or memorialize a loved one.
Why give a planned gift to Horizon Health Foundation?
Who is the Horizon Health Foundation? We're supporters of farmers, grandparents, veterans, and children. We provide a future for rural patients in need of local health care access.Read Patient Stories
Horizon Health Foundation offers the following planned gift options.
Types of Planned Gifts:
Types of Assets Gifts:
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Closely Held Securities
- Real Estate